AWorld is a young and dynamic Italian startup with an international vision. It is the only official company selected by the United Nations to support ActNow, the main campaign for individual action against climate change.
AWorld’s mission is to guide people in their path towards sustainability, raise awareness and urge active citizenship. AWorld aims to teach the value of individual choices, conveying to people that you don’t need to implement revolutionary actions to live sustainably but it is enough to start from the things over which you have the most control, that is, daily choices and your lifestyle.
The climate action app created by AWorld uses gamification techniques to motivate users and engage them through educational contents and allows to suggest and track a collection of sustainable habits, reporting the relative impact in terms of CO2, water, and electricity saved.
In order to reach our goals, we created an actual framework called Impact Engagement Methodology, which consists in the integration of 3 macro-phases: Awareness, Engagement, and Impact.
The ideal candidate truly cares about sustainability with a focus on the individual action to guide change and on the fundamental role of activism.
The main responsibilities cover:
- Follow the guidelines indicated by the Sales Director in terms of sales, revenues and profit
- Meeting potential customers transforming leeds in actual customers
- Coordinating with Marketing on lead generation
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging business opportunity and or markets, while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- The Junior Sales must have at least 3-5 years of working experience in similar positions within a dynamic business environment, with a strong propensity to problem solving, negotiating and customer relations.
- Experience within B2B and SaaS products is a must, previous experience in loyalty programs is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- The Sales specialist is supposed to have active listening, communication and negotiation skills, ability to present to customers and to drive the sales process from planning to closing deals.
- He / She should also have strong organizational and problem solving skills, as well as a good prioritizing approach and ability to make things happen.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a sales role
- Early-stage startup experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Full-time job
- Hybrid working / Remote working
- A competitive RAL according with experience