The Data Controller
The controller is AWorld Srl SB with legal residence in Via Agostino da Montefeltro n.2, 10134 –Torino Italy. You can contact the controller by e-mail at the address email@example.com, or by telephone at +39 011.188.37607.
Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by users who submit requests for information will be used only for information purposes by sending emails, or for other contacts, by agreement. Such information may be cancelled or modified at any time under explicit request.
Users’ personal data are processed with the appropriate security measures; these measures are useful to prevent disclosure, modification or other unauthorized use. In addition to the Data Controller, other appointees may have access to Personal Data present (administrative, legal, system administrators) and external Data (technical service providers, postal couriers).
Consequences of refusing data
In case of lack of authorization, the interested party will not be able to send / receive the requested information and subscribe to the newsletter.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
- Personal data collected for promotional marketing purposes will be stored according to the guidelines on promotional activities and counter-action to spam – 4 July 2013.
- The Data Controller may be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
- At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Rights of the interested party
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the accuracy of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Controller.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action. To do this you can use a model made available by the Data Protection Authority: download the model.
Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation inform anonymously or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights, Users can send a request to the controller’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.